Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

So What Wednesday


Go say hello to Shannon at Life After I "Dew". Her So What Wednesday posts have always been my favorite and I think I'll jump back into the blogging world by making this my first post! 

Today I'm saying So What to... 

1. The fact that school starts tomorrow and my kids haven't practiced going to bed early or waking up before 10am yet. Oops! Tomorrow is gonna suck. 

2. Since moving into our new forever (or until I'm ready to move again) home, I haven't set up my office and I start my online classes today. Nothing like being unorganized and last minute. 

3. Balancing my checkbook and putting it off for 1 more day. Or two. 

4. People being dramatic and causing issues because they are lonely and feel bad about themselves. I won't let them bring me down. 

What are you saying So What to? 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com