Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sunday Social

You know the drill, answer the questions, grab the button for your post and have some Sunday Social fun! Don't forge to link up with Neely and Ashley.  



1. One Item you wish you could splurge on right now: Canon EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Standard Zoom Lens for Canon DSLR Cameras. Anyone have an extra $700 laying around they wanna give me? 

2.  If you had an entire weekend of no plans what would you do? Rip down and remove wallpaper from my living room, prime & paint and make it feel a little more homey than it does right now, 1/2 done. My OCD is kicking in and I am starting to feel like a caged animal looking at the 10 layers of who the hell picked this shit out in the first place. 
3. Next place you are visiting outside of your current city? Either Las Vegas or Ft Meyers FL for a girls weekend in October with my momma.Well technically, we're still trying to decide. I have a flight credit on Southwest and need to use it up before January. Suggestions for the perfect mother daughter getaway location? 
4. Are you a neat freak or a clutterbug? Neat Freak. I can't stop. I won't stop. OCD freakshow over here. 
5. Favorite Summer purchase? My Lily Rose Lace Chiffon Maxi Dress. Its unbelievably comfy and perfect for work, going out, etc. And the price? Can't beat the $20 I spent on it. Kohls does it again! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Vegas is one place I would not mind going to for a girls trip! How about maybe Miami? Great beaches!

xo
Christina
http://www.christinawhoblog.com

sara [at] journey of doing said...

my mom and i love doing nyc together. that's kind of our thing. although.. in the fall, it's probably super expensive. urgh.

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com