Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

Five on Friday!

 Join me in linking up with Christina, Natasha, Darci and April for Five on Friday! Here are five of my favorite things I am thankful for this week!



ONE.My Momma

I dont know where I'd be without her. Without her calming me down, telling me everything is going to be ok, even on the days when she tells me I'm being a dumbass. Her cards, her texts, her facebook posts. We are so much alike its scary, and were never close until I moved out of the house and had children of my own, but I am so thankful for the friendship we have gained since then. And what an amazing grandma she is too!

Two. My BFF, My life partner, Ami.
My Best friend in the whole world. She knows the good, the bad and the ugly. She's seen me at my highest and held me on the floor when I'm bawling my eyes out, at my lowest. She always knows by the tone of my voice when I need her or when something is wrong and she can tell me when I'm being completely absurd without me getting pissed. (Ok, maybe I get pissed but only because I know she's right.) She's the one I want to share my news with, the one who doesn't count when you tell me "Don't tell anyone". The one who keeps me calm and makes me laugh and the one who I know no matter what life throws my way, will never leave my side. 
 
Three. Lexus Marie
People say becoming a mother will change you. I never knew how true those words were until this little beauty came into my world. She makes me laugh, some days really pushes my nerves with her attitude but has the biggest heart of gold. She's a mini me of my mom, a true Grandpas girl and when she wants to be- my best snuggler. She's outspoken and such a fashionista. She is stubborn (ok she may get that from me!), strong willed and knows what she wants and goes after it. She is the best friend anyone could ask for and that shows by the amounts of texting and facetiming going on on her ipod all the time.

 Four. Brooklyn Mercedes
 
My redheaded mini me. Life wouldn't be complete without her in it. She's my sweet, sassy, little fireball. She's content laying at home in our pjs snuggling on the couch watching movies. She is an open book- you can read every emotion in her eyes. She has the biggest heart and cares more for everyone else than herself. I dont know where I'd be the last 6 months if it wasn't for hearing her say "momma I love you. Don't be sad." 
 
 Five.The AvettBrothers Magie & The Dandelion Album 
Best. Album. Ever. 
Go out and buy it now. 
Seth & Scott Avett literally seem to be tapped into my brain and know how to put it down on paper much better than I.  Its literally on repeat when doing things around the house, getting ready in the morning, in my headphones at work and the drive to and from.

1 comments:

Jennie said...

Hope you have a great weekend! Come link up with me today!
http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com