Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

These are a few of my favorite things

I LOVE the idea of linking up with Jen and Elise for "These are a few of my favorite things". I never make a Christmas list for myself. When people ask what I want its always gift cards because that's just easiest! But here you go Santa!



One:
Biddeford Heated Microplush and Shurpa Blanket from Target

Two:

 
Canon EF-S 18-200mm Standard Zoom Lense

Three: 

Damask Square Toss Pillows from Target

Four:
Personalized Sterling Initial Ring

Five:

Breaking Bad Complete Series DVD Collection




2 comments:

JMO said...

We just got a heated blanket and I'm not sure why we never had one before!! LOVE it!

Elise @ Her Heart and Home said...

Target does it again...they always have such good finds! Loving those rings too...and everything else I can put my initials on!!! ;)

Thanks a million for linking up with us, lovely! We appreciate it!!!!

xx

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com