Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

SO WHAT! Wednesday


Today I'm linking up with Shannon for SO WHAT! Wednesday! 

This week I'm saying SO WHAT if....


  • I'm dreading the upcoming cold temps & possible snow. I know its the end of November and it should be expected, but it could stay mid 60s like it has been all winter and I'd be happy.
  • My #1 Christmas wish list item is a vacuum and I'm surprisingly alright with that- even though I think vacuuming is the worst chore ever.
  • I haven't begun Christmas shopping, haven't made a Christmas list for the kids, haven't decorated or even attempted to drag out the decorations and I am dreading the whole Christmas thing period.
  • I took away the cats food so he can kill the mouse in our house. Even though it led to him eating a whole loaf of bread and said mouse is still running loose.
  • I cant cook unless its in a crockpot. 
  • I haven't watched SOA from last night. Apparently I missed a really good episode (everyone and their mom was texting me about it) and plan on watching it immediately once I get home. Its already downloaded. Not having live TV puts a damper on things. 
  • We haven't taken pictures for Christmas cards/gifts and I don't think its going to happen this year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com