Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

SO WHAT! Wednesday

I'm linking up with Shannon over at Life After I "Dew". Join us?



This week I'm saying SO WHAT if...

  • I haven't begun Christmas shopping, planning or even made a Christmas list for my kids. There's still another holiday in between now and then and I think my focus should be on stuffing my face and spending time with family before stressing over what to buy and how I'm going to be able to afford it. 
  • I am however excited for Christmas movies and decorating and baking and getting matching pajamas for the girls AND I to wear while doing these things. 
  • We didn't take family pictures this year. It didn't work out. I keep thinking I'll run the kids outside and snap a couple but it hasn't happened. You win some, you lose some. 
  • I still have yet to unpack boxes and clean the basement since we moved into our house... In August. 
  • I am looking at new camera lenses even though Christmas is coming up and I don't have the extra $400 laying around.
  • I am writing my SO WHAT! Wednesday post while at work, clocked in.
  • I can't make life decisions on what I want to go back to school for or where I want to live, or even where I see myself in 6 months. Eventually it will just come to me right?
  • I am counting down the days/hours/minutes till the next episode of SOA. I am obsessed. And honestly, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I am totally Team Gemma! 
  • The girls and I are leaving town and going to my parents for the weekend to be lazy. Because it never happens when we are at home- there's too much to do! 
  • I took down all my Halloween decorations outside but still have them all up inside? I haven't thrown away the pumpkins outside on my porch, which may or may not be decomposing. 
  • I bought the new Eminem CD and continue to unleash my inner 15 year old white rapper self. (PS the album is AMAZING, old school Eminem is back and you should all go buy it!) 
What are you saying SO WHAT! to this week? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com