Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

SO WHAT! Wednesday

Today I'm linking up with 1 of my favorite bloggers! Shannon at Life After I "Dew"



This week I'm saying SO WHAT if....

  • We moved back into our house 3 months ago and I just now got all the clothes in the closets hung up and things put back in order. 
  • I failed to take any Halloween pictures of the girls with my camera. All my pictures were taken on my iphone. 
  • I sent my kids to bed at 7:30pm on Sunday. Well played, daylight savings time, well played. 
  • I've eaten McDonald's for breakfast the past 3 mornings. Large Dr Pepper's help me get thru the day.
  • I ordered a new pair of boots even thought they aren't really needed and Christmas is coming up quickly.
  • My coffee has more sugar & white chocolate mocha coffee creamer in it then coffee.
  • I'm dreading the holidays. Too many places to go and people to see in such a short amount of time.
  • I've been additively watching Breaking Bad on Netflix and yet it seems like its taking FOREVER to get thru all the seasons. Plus my anxiety levels are WAY too high when watching. 
  • I hate hump day because I know Facebook & Twitter will be bombarded with camel pictures. It was funny the first couple times people, move on now!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sooo over the hump day camel references

Sami Seibert said...

We tried to do the whole catch-up thing with Breaking Bad on Netflix... we got through season 3 but then the series finale happened and there was no way we were going to be able to get through the rest and not find out what happened in the end. We ended up jumping over season 4 all together and then started back at episode 512 i think. best decision ever!!!

happy wednesday

-sami @ yoursmineandours2013.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com