Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

Sunday Social

I did my Sunday Social yesterday, however technology is not my friend lately and it didn't post! So Monday is my new Sunday... If only I could stay home and be lazy again... A girl can dream right?!



This Weeks Questions:
1. Name 4 jobs you’ve had in your life. Waitress at Billys Hamburgers, Secretary at Teton Outpatient Services, Owner/Secretary/Supervisor of the Breeder Dept at Lambriar Inc, and Purchasing Manager at Lambert Vet Supply. (Not to include maid, chef, mom, etc. at home)

2. Name 4 movies you would watch over and over.

 Drop Dead Fred
 Grease
 PS I Love you
When a Man Loves a Woman



3. Name 4 places you have lived. Jackson Hole, WY., Prescott, AZ, Belleville, KS, Mahaska, KS
4. Name 4 of your favorite foods. My moms Chicken Fettuchine, Chili (Complete with LOTS of crackers) Cantaloupe, Reese's Puffs.
5. Name 4 things you always carry with you. My cell phone, wallet, chapstick and keys.
6. Name 4 places you have been on vacation. Disney World, Hawaii, Cozumel Mexico and The Grand Cayman Islands.

1 comments:

Sarah Alway said...

Getting posts up on Sunday is always super hard for me; I have no idea how I managed it this week. Anyway just stopping by from the link up to say hi!

Sarah @ Life As Always

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com