Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Throwback Thursday


Throwback Thursday! 
I love the poofy hair, the tights, the carpet and wallpaper. 
There is SOO much wrong about this picture, but yet I would give anything to be this age again. 
No worries, 
no stress, 
no wondering how to come up with money to pay bills or 
where the hell did I go wrong in life? 
Just being grandpas girl, 
ALWAYS by his side, 
most the time on his lap 
and loving my cousins like they were sisters. 


 
(Jaime & Angie (on grandmas lap), Alicia, Grandpa and the cute little girl in the blue dress is me!)

I really am excited for the holidays. Where all of us are back at grandma and grandpas spending the stress filled, anxiety ridden day together. Our family continues to grow since we've all had babies or brought other children into the family. Its cramped and chaotic and its absolutely my favorite time of the year. Maybe I can convince the other 3 girls to have a slumber party at grandma and grandpas like good old times?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com