Pages

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

November- A Time to Be Thankful

I have a new found need to start blogging again. Delete the old blog, start over. Its like a fresh sheet of paper- clean, ready to be written on. Ready for me to pour my heart and soul into, ready to help me heal. 

November begins with seeing all the people who complain the other 11 months on Facebook & Twitter, only to post a reason every day why they are so grateful and thankful for things in their life. Hell, maybe I'm one of those people. Bitchy, resentful, hateful and whiny all 11 months but will still try to make an effort to see the good every day for 30 days. Because its a start. And I have so much to be grateful for.

Being a mom was never in my "future life plans." I never saw myself having kids. Hell, I couldn't take care of myself most the time. And then it happened, and I could never repay God for trusting these two beauties in my care and never show enough gratitude to these two little mini mes for saving me. For making life worth living, for making everything so much brighter and clearer and happier. For making life not about me, but them. I have never loved anyone as much as I love these 2 human beings. Even on their worst crabbiest days, full of attitude and pushing every one of my buttons, they make me smile. They make me laugh and they make my heart so full of happiness. For them I will always be thankful. 






So I'll keep on loving my life with my 2 little princesses. Because life is worth loving with them in it. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com